Monday, February 11, 2008

The writers have forced me to branch out...

Since I have no more Office to look forward to, I have had to branch out to find new T.V shows to keep me entertained. I bought Seth Weeds Season 1 & 2 for Christmas, and we recently starting watching just about everynight. It is a dark, crude, yet wildly entertaining show!!!

Nancy Botwin (played by Mary Louis Parker), a suburban widow from a little town called Agrestic is forced to sell Marijuana to keep her comfortable lifestyle after the tragic death of her husband. The show follows her through all the adventures that being a dealing mom can bring!!!

We finished the 1st season before Seth left for Nevada, but season 2 has been sitting on the blu-ray player staring at me tempting me in my boredom!!!! ARGHHHH!!! HURRY AND GET HOME SETH....the anticipation is killing me!

No comments: