Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This Calls For A Panty Party

So this week marks one year that I have been with Victoria's Secret. I really enjoy my job, especially since being promoted. Even more though I love my chicka's that make each day just so damn fun, and ensure that there is never a dull moment! Lisa, Holley, Rachael, Sarah, K.K., just to name a few. I love you guys and having you all is going to make it alot easier to get through these next several months!!

I Love All My Vickies Girls
P.S Dont let these pics fool you!!!! I dont always have a ponytail...these pics were taken
1) At the butt crack of dawn at a meeting
2)After a long day at work trying to drink away all those damn free panty coupons


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww i love you!! i think its pretty damn funny that holley is grabbing your boob in one of those pictures. haha.. xoxo