Thursday, April 23, 2009

OK Kelli, ya got me...

So it has been a long freakin' time since I have blogged but a threat from a certain mother-in-law you may know has put me right back in front of my computer! HAHA. I mean she said she would kidnap Presley...what am I supposed to do??
Anyway alot has happened in the life of Sheena Phelps. My husband came home from almost a 7 month deployment, I have changed work locations, went to KY to visit family, and gone on vacation. So to say the least I am a little behind in the Blog department.
Going home was alot of fun. I really wish that I had gotten to spend just a little more time. There were so many people that I wanted to see that I didnt get to, but that always seems to be the case. Since Tad and Seth were both gone on deployment during the holidays we decided that we would postpone Christmas until we were finally all together in April. It was so much fun!! I got the Bosu Ball that I have been wanting for the longest. Seth got a TomTom and of course lots of Falcons stuff. Below are some pics of the Christmas celebration.
Presley got Falcons bowls. I LOVE THEM!
Turner led my F.F Cupcakes to win the CHAMPIONSHIP!! WOO HOO!!e

Nanaw doing her favorite thing
Tad, Stacy, and the new TomTom
So to say the least we had the best Christmas the month of April has ever seen!!!!

1 comment:

Mommy-in-law said...

Your visit to KY flew by, but I enjoyed every second of it. Love you!!