Sunday, July 1, 2007

So this is love

Most people who know me know that I am getting married in 3 weeks. I could not be happier. I have the greatest guy in the whole world. We have been together 4 1/2 years and I love him more than anything in the world. Speaking of my man everyone should check out his blog at http://sethphelps.blogspot.com. If you want to know whats up then thats the place to go. We just moved into the nicest apartments in Virginia Beach. We just compliment each other so well, and he has the greatest family and I love them all like my own.


Ok... enough with the mushy stuff. I had no idea how much stuff had to be done in order to make a wedding happen. I mean I make a mountain out of a mole-hill a lot more than I should, but the stress that this has put me under is phenomenal. Making sure that everyone knows whats going on. Literally looking up and hunting down every person I have ever known to send invitations so no one gets there feelings hurt. Trying to stay away from food which I love so much so I can be skinny. The list just goes on and on. I know in the end it is all going to be worth it but for now the stress is doing a number on me and my skin! All I have to say is I better have some damn good pictures to show for all this!!!

3 comments:

Seth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth said...

Thanks baby. You know I feel the same way about you. You are the best. 17 more days til I get to see you.

Julia Christopher Photography said...

You are so funny... you need to tell all Brides how much work it is! It is crazy, huh? I'll do my best to get you some nice pictures...