Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Heart is Hurting


So the rumors have been flooding the media for weeks about Hef and Holly splitting up. I just brushed it off as stupid tabloid crap. Well Hef and Holly have both come out publicly about their split. When a TMZ cameraman recently asked her if she can get him into an upcoming Halloween bash at the Playboy mansion, she replied: "I have no pull anymore. Hef and I aren't together." Hef said "I love her very much, but you know, she wants very much to get married and have children. That isn’t very much in the cards for me," he adds. "So there has to be a certain reality there."

Holly states that the 2 are still best friends and they are still filming stuff for one of my favorite TV shows "The Girls Next Door". But if rumors are true that Hef is replacing Holly with these new twin bimbos, 19 year old Kristina and Kerissa Shannon for Season 6 of GND then I am afraid I am going to have to drop the show from my rotation!!

SNIFF SNIFF I am just sad!



1 comment:

Julia Christopher Photography said...

Good for her! I am proud of her for standing up for her happiness, just goes to show you that all the glitz and fame and even the Playboy mansion can't buy happiness. I hope she finds a great guy and has a house full of babies!!!!