Monday, January 5, 2009

I did the Phelps name Proud

If you know anything about "US PHELPS'" You know that we are uber competitive. We hate to lose! So little to my surprise I pulled off the Championship Win in my Fantasy football league! My first year playing and me and THE POISON CUPCAKES take home the big prize. I guess all these years of Seth drilling football knowledge into my head has paid off.
My Awesome M.I.L. made it all the way to he playoffs in our league, and suffered a devastating loss in the first round. I was hoping we would get to meet head to head.


In other Phelps fantasy football news, Seth and Tad fought to the death in their league championship. Tad pulled off the win on Monday night. All three Phelps men Jim, Tad, and Seth now hold a fantasy football championship. Next year is Kelli's year. The dynasty will then be complete! ha.

No comments: