Sunday, January 25, 2009

Presley, this is why you cant have nice things....

Went to Pet Smart with Kelsey and Jimmy and thought I would be a nice lil momma and pick up my sweet baby girl a little something. Found the cutest weiner dog plush toy with a squeeker and crinkle paper inside. Presleys faves. This is what it looked like before...

So I take it home and it is a hit. She immediately takes it and starts throwing it around, rolling on it, bringing it to me to play fetch, and squeeking away. I a proud that I have made a good choice. This is what puppy happiness looks like...


So I go on about my business, watch T.V., make dinner, surf the interweb, and then I realize I have a quiet puppy. As Seth always says a quiet puppy is a bad puppy. I look under my coffee table and see piles of white fluff everywhere. She has torn a hole in his lil plush butt and is ripping stuffing out like a mad person. Let me say this was only about 2 hours after bringing home the toy. Here is the aftermath....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need to invent a non-destructible plush doggie toy....we'll be rich!

Rachel Givens said...

my dog does the same thing...she is so destructive!