Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mr. Fredericksen has officially knocked Nemo into 2nd place in my opinion


Seth and I went to the movies Friday night to see Disney/Pixars new movie UP, it was well worth the price of admission. It really is just a roller coaster of emotions. It will have you laughing one second and crying the next. To me I feel adults will gain more from this movie than the young ones. Your lil ones will enjoy it. I mean there are talking dogs, a chocolate eating bird, and a hilarious lil wilderness scout that will steal your heart, but the message is just alot deeper than that. Do yourself a favor and go see it. Bring some tissues though. Let me know what you think about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When dealing with an automobile insurance declare, always keep every one of the info associated with the assert along always, in a bank account or a handbag. Assert settlements are usually slowed straight down through the customer without having information convenient with the insurer associates them, significance they'll need to hold back until that evening hours to get stuff relocating. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Vicinffu7ity[/url]