Friday, August 10, 2007

BIG Deal


After much speculation, Chris Noth has reportedly signed on to play his role as Mr. Big in the Sex and the City movie. I mean really was there ever any doubt. Isn't that the whole reason for doing the movie. I mean I am the biggest Sex and the City fan ever, and I am already a little skeptical about the movie and how they are going to pull it off after almost 4 years. So if Big wasn't going to be in the movie they might as well make it a straight to DVD release.

I really hope these ladies can make this movie great, but it has been a while and it could end up just being creepy. Like Britney Spears on that stipper pole!! YIKES!

1 comment:

Julia Christopher Photography said...

I used tolive for Sunday night and I am just as scared as you are... It better be pretty darn amazing is all I have to say....