Monday, August 6, 2007

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen



Oh my gosh how did I not know that Rachael Ray was in FHM? This makes me love her that much more. She isn't one of these freakishly beautiful, 7ft Brazilian women, with abnormally perfect bodies, that we waste our time trying to be. I think it is so hot because she is just a normal woman and yet she can turn on the sex appeal, and make a meal in under 30 minutes. What is better than that? WOO HOO for real women everywhere. Awww I just love her!

2 comments:

YESH said...

ARE THOSE REAL??? If so..she can have me for $40 a day!

Sheena said...

Yes they are! I couldnt believe it. I was reading an article about Anthony Bourdain, and he mentioned Rachael Ray doing the FHM shoot. I had no idea. Don't know how I missed that one.