Saturday, August 4, 2007

Excuse me, that is MY glass slipper


It has been a while since I have written, but I have been UBER busy the past few weeks. In that time I have managed to move into a new apartment, visit family in KY, get married, come back to VA, organize the new place, and now FINALLY I am slowing down a bit.
But anyway I have been knocked down once again. Another obstacle put in my way to try to keep me from being happy. Well you know what....I am not staying down this time. I am so sick of letting all these things that are out of my control upset me, and bring me down. I have been through alot and I am stronger because of it.
As I laid in bed last night I was just thinking about everything. Thoughts were just racing through my brain. I know what I want, and I am going to do whatever it takes to get it. As weird as it may sound, I couldn't stop thinking about Cinderella. All she wanted was her chance at happiness, but that evil step mother, and those ugly sisters just kept messing everything up for her. Well we all know how that story ends. At the risk of sounding cocky, I am young, intelligent, beautiful, and funny. I have a great personality, and a great support system from my husband, family and friends. I can do any damn thing that I want to. For the time being it may seem as if I am taking a step back, but every fairy tale has it's fair share of adversity, and you will definatley be seeing this Cinderella Happily Ever After very soon.

No comments: