Monday, August 20, 2007

There's a new toy in town


Presley and I had a mother/daughter weekend while Seth was home in Kentucky. So like any good mother I take my baby to the store to pick out a new toy. Usually we default to what we know as BOBO. So I pick one up and continue walking down the aisle, when I spot a springy little daschund toy. I put it on the ground and Pres immediately takes it is her mouth and starts carrying it around.
A new toy, treats, and a collar later, we leave the store to head home. When we get home Presley starts playing with the new toy which is now named "Slinky". She likes to drag out all her toys and rotate between them as she sees fit, but ever since we got Slinky she hasn't put him down. BoBo along with a number of other toys were left in the basket.
All I can think about is Toy Story when Buzz Light Year comes into the picture and Andy just puts Woody on the shelf. I feel bad for BOBO now. He has been many miles with Pres. Maybe she is just caught up in the excitement of a new toy. I guess only time will tell.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet

Anonymous said...

Poor Woody...I mean Bobo. Pres is so photogenic.

Amber Ulmer said...

Ok... how cute!! And I see you saw our new lil man... Harley Vaughn!! We bring him home tonight!! So excited!! So glad ur reading my blog girl!!! xoxo Keep commenting! I miss you!

Amber Ulmer said...

And Roxy had a BOBO once... but she ate him... so no more BoBo's for Roxy!