Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What a wonderful day....

I just want to say thank you to all my girls (Stacy, Courtney, Morgan, Olivia, and Presley) for making my wedding day so special. I love all of you and I even though that day was a little "CRAZY" it was soooooo much fun. It wouldn't have been the same without you! All of you looked beautiful.
I also want to say thank you to Julia. You were so amazing and I am so lucky to have had you as my photographer. Thank you for all the hard work you are putting into the pictures, I really appreciate it. You have my highest recommendations and I am looking forward to working with you in the future when we have some little ones on the way. :)
Here are just a few pics of my lovely ladies.......all thanks to Julia of course.

Hottest Bridesmaids Ever

My lil baby girl

Soon to be sisters..he he he

***SISTERS***

She has never met a camera she didnt like!

My lil Olivia is too precious

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where the MEN PHOTOS????

Anonymous said...

Someone at work asked me that today after I showed them these pictures..."did Seth get in any of the pictures?" Hehe

Sheena said...

HEY HEY HEY!!! You are making us girls sound like camera hogs. Remember we got there 2 hours earlier than the guys!!! They were still on there way back from stipperville and we were already in wedding mode!!
Early bird gets the worm!! HE HE HE!

Julia Christopher Photography said...

thanks Sheena, you are very sweet and I cannot wait to take your maternity, newborn etc.... It will be so great. Yes Seth got his picture taken. I got some sexy ones of the guys! ;)

Anonymous said...

That day was a blast... I just wish that we could relive the entire day over again!!! Love you girl!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Whoever did your photography is AWESOME (Julia Christoper?). Really, really clear, sharp and on-the-spot. You guys looked gorgeous! Congrats!