Sunday, September 9, 2007

If you GIMME any more I will have to kill myself


Britney Spears....WTF? Eyes glassy, could barely keep time to the music and by the end wasn't even mouthing the words to her own song - while getting groped from behind by overmuscled male models. She was dancing as if she was half paralyzed. I read one article that stated "She walked through her dance moves with little enthusiasm. It appeared she had forgotten the entire art of lip-synching. And, perhaps most unforgivable given her once-taut frame, she looked embarrassingly out of shape." DAMN!!!! Even the celebrity-studded audience seemed bewildered. 50 Cent looked like he just threw up in his mouth a little, Diddy was expressionless, Rhianna was caught laughing out loud at her table, and you would think that with the millions that she hasn't yet spent on cig's and manny's she could get a decent wig or weave or something.
All I can really say about this is thank god they are only airing this catastrophe one time. This was the worst thing to air on television this year. It seemed so unorganized and almost awkward. They kept cutting to the random suites of chaos, the award winners couldn't get to the stage because the layout of the room was, for lack of a better word, cluster fuck. I just didn't get it.
They just need to take it back to Radio City Music Hall like the good ole days and stop trying to be so whatever it is they are trying to be.
Ugh I can't talk about it anymore. I really wish I had that 2 hours of my life back.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I have to agree, but you know there comes a time when you just have to say, "it's time to just grow up and be a Mom" I think it's time for Britney... All good things come to an end, at some point. It really did suck...