Saturday, September 1, 2007

Halloween came early this year

I just want to start by saying that I absolutely loved this movie. I was a little upset after I had read IGN's review that gave the film 0 stars, but being the Horror Fan that I am I must always check it out for myself. In my opinion Rob Zombie did an amazing job. Seth and I love Rob Zombies previous films, House of 1000 Corpses and The Devils Rejects and the repeat cast in Halloween just made the movie that much more entertaining for us. Bill Mosely, Sid Haig, Sheri Moon, and so many more.
One thing that I loved about the movie is once it started it never slowed down. Not like you typical horror film where you have all the build up to the climax, the whole movie kept you on the edge of your seat. It is definitely worth going to see!

No comments: