Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Holidays = New iPod...Who would have thought??


Apple CEO Steve Jobs introduced the new iPod Touch Media Player in San Fransisco on September 5. Just in time for the Holiday Season. Ironic, I know. It has the same touch sensitive LCD screen that the iPhone has. I know that everyone is sick and tired of Apple always one uping themselves, making our gadgets and gizmos outdated before we can even wear the new off of them, but oh well, I am a nerd for this kind of thing so I love it.
Also Apple announced that they are teaming up with Starbucks to allow iPod users to buy music from Apples wireless iTunes Music Store while they are at selected Starbucks locations.
Hey Josh, atleast we don't have to worry about running into Kige while we are in line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm working at the new Apple Store in Louisville..we open tonight...good timing right?