Friday, September 28, 2007

I Support The Rabid


The Office last night was amazing. I think that is definitely going to be one of those episodes that is just going to become more and more funny every time you watch it!! I was so inspired by the cause that I went to NBC.com and ordered my very own Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredeth Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race For The Cure T-Shirt. I can't wait for it to get here!!
So many classic moments last night......
PB&J come fourth with their relationship
Dwight kills Angela's Cat (Sprinkles)
Pam sees Michaels weenie
Michael Carbo-Loads minutes before the race
Meredeth gets hit by a car
Andy's Nipples Bleed
WHAT AN AMAZING SHOW!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The face of rabies was truly terrifying.

Sheena said...

I know, I could barely stomach it!!!