Monday, September 24, 2007

Candy Fit For A King

If you know me at all then you know I kind of have a little bit of an obsession with Elvis Presley. I have collectibles, I love to visit Graceland, I named my dog after him, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw this...
I was going through the checkout at Wal-Mart and it caught my eye!! PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA REESES!! YUM!! It is the same chocolate and peanut butter creation that we all know and love but at the bottom there is a layer of banana cream, which is made with real banana flakes so the taste is great. These were inspired by Elvis' love for peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Reese’s have really taken the “Limited Edition” title to a new level as these packages are labeled “Collector Edition”. “Hawaiian” Elvis is on the “King” size packs, regular size has two Elvis images - young Elvis and another “mature” Elvis, and the miniature packs have young Elvis in black with a guitar. Collectible? Why, yes - and tasty too.

No comments: